CFO Support Founder and Principal Grant Vayro has achieved unprecedented financial results for some of South East Queensland's most prominent businesses, groups and schools.
After almost 20 years in his field Grant realised his passion lay in helping small to medium business owners realise their business goals. He saw an opportunity to give these businesses a whole new level of financial management services. He took it.
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment from the Securities Institute of Australia
- Membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia (CA)
- Bachelor of Business – Accountancy from Queensland University of Technology
- Orchestrated funding and collaboration that delivered a $500K fibre optic network infrastructure project at no cost to the company
- Coordinated successful State and Federal funding for up to $3.2M in capital grants and recurrent operation grants of up to $6M
- Employed financial modelling and reporting to transform operational performance and substantially increase profitability
- Managed operational budgets of up to $50M turnover
Grant prides himself on employing his unique skills and passion to be more than a financial management expert and a business coach. He believes CFO Support is a long term partner in the transformation of your business.